Sunday, 12 February 2012

BLOG #67 – FITZGERALD’S, SUNDERLAND, TYNE and WEAR


I don't understand people who say life is a mystery, because what is it they want to know?

There are few things in life in all honesty that really get on my goat, but laziness/lazy people is one of them... 

I was imbued with a strong work ethic; I realise that. Always prepared to do more than less than was expected of me. It’s part of my DNA; hard-wired into me.

I have never understood why people are lazy anyway? Working with a lazy co-worker who consistently does not pull their weight (which may be considerable) must be particularly frustrating. It’s usually the case isn’t it; give them one reason to do something worthwhile and they will give you twenty reasons why they shouldn’t. Thank heavens ergophobia is not contagious!

It strikes me if you have a lazy co-worker in your midst, wouldn’t it be better if they just sodded off – took their pipe of Pringles with them – get back to their comfy sofa in front of Jeremy Kyle  or whatever – and give the job to someone more deserving who believes in a work ethic and can contribute as a member of a team.

If you are a lazy person - and the only two speed changes you possess are either painfully slow or stop - it’s not likely that you have any of the qualities that are going to make this world a better place, in all honesty.

You know it makes sense...





 
 
Fitzgerald’s
10-12 Green Terrace
SUNDERLAND
Tyne and Wear
SR1 3PZ
Tel: 0191 567 0852

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.