Friday, 2 December 2011

BLOG #56 – THE DOG AND GUN COUNTRY INN, POTTO, NORTH YORKS.

Image consultants – what on earth is all that about?
A serious amount of money can be earned giving advice on personal styling and image consultancy.
A personal image consultation is intended to enhance confidence and improve business performance.

Give me strength!
When you wear a colour near your face the light reflects upwards either enhancing your look or casting shadows and making you look tired. Wearing the right colour near your face will make you look bright-eyed, more vibrant and younger.
I see where I have gone wrong now...







The Dog and Gun Country Inn
Cooper Lane
POTTO,
North Yorkshire DL6 3HQ
Tel: 01642 700232

2 comments:

  1. Hi you are doing a great job. i was looking for this information. i found it on your page its really amazing. I like that information. I am sure that these are your own views. They are really awesome. You are really fantastic. Thanks Why didn’t I think about this? I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for this; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you are doing a great job. I found it on your page its really amazing. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. Thus, you made me feel like I should learn more about this. I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.