Monday, 12 September 2011

BLOG #43 – THE ORGAN GRINDER, NOTTINGHAM

 



Strictly Come Dancing 2011 (SCD) – what’s all that about?

Presumably the inclusion of Russell Grant in the current series has been made for comedic effect; the same can possibly be said for Audley Harrison and the truly dreadful Edwina Currie.

Robbie Savage? – looks like Tarzan, talks like Jane! Needs a haircut, that lad.








Annunziata (Nancy) Dell’Olio? She can trot on my fox any tick of the clock! Mamma mia! I wouldn't mind showing her my gancho I can tell you!
 
Saturday night’s just got better!


Nancy describes herself as Italy's second most famous woman after Sophia Loren (really?) and is either in her late forties, early fifties or 37 - she can't make up her mind on that one!

The art of terpsichore... Remember Ginger Rogers could do everything that Fred Astaire could do – but backwards and in high-heels. Think on!


Footnote - The Organ Grinder (sounds painful doesn't it?) is Blue Monkey Brewery’s first public house, offering 8 real ales, a genuine fire, a great selection of international beers and quality wines. Now pedantry isn’t my suit – but a chimpanzee (as in their company logo, name and pump clips) is an ape not a monkey, surely? The Organ Grinder has been praised by www.telegraph.co.uk no less. Blue Monkey's flagship public house was nominated as one of Britains top 100 pubs - barely six weeks after opening… Impressive stuff!



    
The Organ Grinder
Canning Circus,
21 Alfreton Road,
Canning Circus
NOTTINGHAM NG7 3JE

3 comments:

  1. Your mеans of eхplaining all in this pieсe οf
    writing is truly fаstidious, all be cаpаblе
    of ωithout diffiсulty knoω it, Τhanks а lοt.
    Here is my homepage ; RPMPoker Offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog! Iѕ your theme custоm made or did you ԁοwnload it from ѕomewhere?
    A design like уouгѕ ωith a few simρlе
    tωeеkѕ would гeallу make mу
    blog shine. Please let me κnοw wherе
    you got уоuг ԁеѕign.
    With thanks
    my webpage :: Read More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet blοg! I found іt whіle browsing οn Үahoo
    Newѕ. Do уou haνе any suggestiоns οn how tо get liѕtеd in Yаhoo Νews?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
    Here is my website - Americas Cardroom Poker Bonus

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.