Thursday, 16 June 2011

BLOG #14 - THE STAR, MIDDLESBROUGH

Consider Amercian popular music... can be pointless if I'm totally honest with you! Meaningless!

Gladys Knight - and her song “Midnight Train to Georgia” is an example of what I mean. Gladys goes on and on - essentially telling us that she is leaving for the southern US – place of embarkation unknown - at 12:00am to meet her boyfriend.

Fine, I'm pleased for her – but is that it!

I went on a Trans-Pennine express early one Saturday morning to Blackpool a few weeks ago - a day by the seaside as a treat – but I didn’t make a song and dance about it! She could really get on your pips, that one!

The Star
14 Southfield Road
MIDDLESBROUGH
Tees Valley
TS1 3BZ
Tel: 01642 245307

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.